Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring time

Finally. Minnesota/Wisconsin was pretty late to the game this year :)

We have a bunch of surprises popping up in our yard. I've counted at least 7 bleeding hearts, 6 huge lilacs, tulips, and tons of other things that I can't identify yet. It's kinda fun! ... as long as I don't kill all of them with my thumb of death. Here's to hoping I pick up on that green thumb soon.



Meet Terd Ferguson. 

He's a baby Robin that lives in our yard... And leaves a trail of bird terds everywhere he goes, making it easy to find him. Hence the name. We're assuming that he got a little gutsy and left the nest too early since mama and daddy bird follow him all over the yard. I like his hair. It must run in the family... daddy bird has a mohawk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment