Sunday, October 5, 2014

Laundry room makeover

Its been a while! We've been lucky enough to travel lately and treat ourselves to an amazing vacation. Now that we're back home, we've started some projects again. 

Laundry rooms usually get the short end of the stick. I've never had one that was very helpful, used space efficiently, or looked anything but pathetic. Ours was no exception. 

A little depressing, right? 

I'm okay with having the laundry in a closet. It doesn't really bother me, but having absolutely no storage drove me insane. That shelf was just sad. 

Jerrod asked for an idea of what I wanted: 


Basically 2 cabinets with shelves in between. One shelf tall enough for laundry detergent. That was my only specification. So, true to Jerrod form, I came home to a surprise :) who knew I'd be so excited about SHELVES. Hah!


A little paint, and ta-da! Now all that's left is painting the closet doors. Not looking forward to that! 


And because I like before and afters: 


No comments:

Post a Comment