Friday, July 10, 2015

The Lightening Bug

30mph at max speed, downhill, with the wind at your back is not quite fast enough to be named the Lightening Bolt :)

I told Jerrod that I missed my scooter and I wanted another one. I came home from work the next day, put the garage door up, and this little red scooter (with about 5 bows on it) was in my space! It was the BEST surprise and I definitely screamed. The black flames (which were done in nail polish) were kinda awful... But I kiiiiinda loved them at the same time. Jerrod's new awesome paint job definitely wins though. 

Jerrod was wondering why someone would write "MINE" on the side. My thoughts - it's a push button start... No key. So you'd know for sure that it was yours if someone stole it and was riding around town. Hah! Luckily Jerrod fixed it up a little better so that's no longer an issue/concern. 

The guy who owned it before (Bob) gave the moped to his daughter (Maggie), and now it's mine (Emmy). I like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment